[AZ-Observing] Slide Show

  • From: "Tom Polakis" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:20:43 -0600

At last night's EVAC meeting, I ran an astronomically themed slide show
with musical accompaniment.  If you are not averse to downloading a 34 Mb
file, you might be interested in watching and listening to it at home.

http://www.psiaz.com/polakis/slideshows/slideshow.html

Download time on a broadband connection should be less than ten minutes,
which incidentally is the duration of the show.  If the show is not more
entertaining than tonight's "Will and Grace" marathon on NBC or "Crime
Scene Investigation" showing on CBS, I will give you a full refund.

Tom