[AZ-Observing] Re: Sleep Over at CR

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:31:20 -0700

> Brett, moon rise is around 2:30am Sunday morning.  If one wants to
> observe till then, then t'is better, for me anyway, to sleep over even
> if it is only for a few hours.  Then pack up everything and drive home
> in daylight.

AJ, et al,

I will also be planning a sleep over  (God, that sounds like something my
sister used to do, why don't we call it something like "star siesta" or
"comet coma"?)  Anyhow, the wife insisted on it.  (only to give her time to
rearrange the furniture to her liking without my interference I suppose.)

Thad

Thad Robosson
Please note my new Email address...
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.