[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Anybody?

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:03:11 -0700

Doesn't look like interest in either Sentinel or KOFA. Then we the intrepid
shall do KOFA (Derek P, John, Aaron) darkest of all skies according to the
darkness chart of Clear Sky Clock. If I remember right, it's Exit 45 off I-10
and 8.5 mi straight south on the left, past the AT&T frontage road about
100yd, don't get vehicle more than 100 ft off the road or get a ticket? That's
what I hashed out with Derek, not much further than going to Eagle Eye and
more direct.

Jack

> I would be interested in bringing an observer or two to Sentinel or even
KOFA.