[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday night viewing, Cherry Rd

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:40:02 -0800

I think it will be pretty wet and dewy. Last night at Dewey we had about an
inch of rain. The ground is pretty wet and we just had another ground
wetter.Since the Cherry site is only about 15 miles due east of me, I would
guess the same conditions exist there. Right now it is almost all overcast
and it doesn't look good. But, if you're really dedicated . . .

Thad Robosson wrote:
Sheryl Gambardella wrote: It looks and sounds like it will be a great night.
I will be there. I'll be leaving Goodyear about 3:30 PM. Sheryl Hello All,
Just got off the IM with weatherdad in Cottonwood, and at this particular
moment, it doesn't look good. That is to say, Clouds have been building, and
getting thick West of Cottonwood. Last night's round had rain and thunder at
least until 10:30 he sez..... I'm keeping my eye on the loops and hope that
the white spots disappear before too long. I'd like to get some time in at
the EP as well. Fingers crossed, Thad -- See message header for info on list
archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author,
not the list.