[AZ-Observing] Saturday at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 14:48:47 -0400

Howdy all;

Well, it is Noon on Saturday, I set up the scope last night at 1 AM and
viewed for a while.  I was hoping the clouds would have gone away once I
got up and had some breakfast.  No such luck.  There are still lots of
clouds off to the west, along with virga and occaisonally strong wind
gusts.

I am holding out hope that the clouds will clear before midnight, we shall
see.

Take Care;
Steve Coe