[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Antennas report

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:46:06 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

Hi Paul,

The redness may have been caused by dust in the atmosphere since you said it
was windy. I think clouds act like neutral density filters. Depending on how
thick the clouds are determines the amount of light that is attenuated, but
they don't absorb different wavelengths of light preferentially.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)