[AZ-Observing] Sat. Heading north

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 14:46:46 -0700

Change of plans;

AJ, Dave Fred and I are heading north.  We are going to try and find a road
that is open and a place to observe where it is cool and not so air polluted.
If you wish to join us, we will be at the Texaco Station at Cordes Junction
about 4:30, picking up supplies.  We will also be on channel 15 on the CB radio.

Hope to see ya there,

Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist