[AZ-Observing] Re: Saguaro Astronomy Club January Newsletter

  • From: Steven Dodder <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:39:55 +0000

FYI, the picture of the binocular chair in Rick Rotramel's column was actually
taken by Joe Orman at the rollout of the refurbishment.  The chair now has
little resemblance to that picture.  Paul Lind took a spectacular picture of
the new version at the All Arizona Star Party last year.
That said, thanks anyway for the recognition, Rick!  Things are moving along on
the focuser and I hope to start making the parts soon.

Steve Dodder
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim

Chairman, SAC Novice Group

Director, Stone Haven Observatory
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com