[AZ-Observing] Re: S&T or Astronomy?

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:31:32 -0700

Fran,

If you're a beginner, go for Astronomy.  If you have some experience, and
can handle more technical jargon, go for S&T.  Pretty much the same content
and news, just aimed at different levels.  That's my opinion anyway.  I
started with Astronomy and "graduated" to S&T.  It'll be interesting to see
how other members of this forum weigh in.

Dan Heim
President
Desert Foothills Astronomy Club
http://www.dfacaz.org