[AZ-Observing] S&T Moon Map

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sac Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:02:36 -0700

S&T had an early subscription incentive, a Moon map, earlier this year.
After 6 months of reminding them I haven't gotten the Moon map it
finally got someone's attention. I got it today. How pathetic. It is a
cheapo two page 8.5"x11" nothing someone would pick up at a vendor desk
like at one of the telescope equipment shows. The postage to send it is
much much more than it is worth. Has anyone taken advantage of their
early subscription incentive? Is this what you got, or is S&T trying to
pull one over on me?
Stan