[AZ-Observing] SAC Meeting, Friday, October 22

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 0:13:58 -0400

Join us this coming Friday for the meeting of the Saguaro Astronomy Club.  Our
main speaker will be Rogier Windhorst from Arizona State University.  His topic
will be "New Cosmos with the new Hubble, and with the James Webb Space
Telescope."

We meet at 7:30 p.m.  Directions may be found at SAC's Web site.

http://saguaroastro.org/content/Meetings.htm

Tom