[AZ-Observing] Re: SAC Meeting

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:29:40 +0000

Hi Jeff,
   Grand Canyon College has a projector we'll be borrowing for my talk and
Tom P has said his laptop has more horsepower than mine, also for my talk,
so there shouldn't be any trouble.  I do plan to bring my computer too, just
in case.  Your laptop should be sufficient to show your pictures, too.  I
just wish I could have seen the transit in person!  I watched on the web, a
site from Belgium, but it wasn't the same...

See you Friday.

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

&gt;From: Jeff Hopkins &lt;phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt;To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt;Subject: [AZ-Observing] SAC Meeting
&gt;Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:57:52 -0700
&gt;
&gt;Hello Steve,
&gt;
&gt;Thad suggested I contact you. I would like to make a short
&gt;presentation Friday of my Venus Trasit expedition to NY. I have a
&gt;dozen and a half images I would like to show. I have a laptop, but no
&gt;projector. I can put the images on a CD ROM if you have a means to
&gt;project them. Ican bring my Dell Laptop and use it if I can just
&gt;connect to a projector. Since I have not tried this before, I hope
&gt;you can offer some suggestions.
&gt;
&gt;Thanks.
&gt;
&gt;Jeff
&gt;--
&gt;Jeff Hopkins
&gt;HPO SOFT
&gt;*********************************************************
&gt;   Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
&gt;************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************
&gt;*********************************************************
&gt;Phoenix, Arizona                           Atlanta, Georgia
&gt;7812 West Clayton Drive              12170 Boxwood Circle
&gt;Phoenix, AZ 85033-2439 U.S.A.    Alpharetta, GA 30005 U.S.A.
&gt;(623) 849-5889 (Fax)                  (770) 619-3322 (Phone/Fax)
&gt;www.hposoft.com                         dataman.home.mindspring.com
&gt;4th Dimension Developer/ FileMaker Pro Expert
&gt;BASIC/C/C++ Programmer/Web Site Developer
&gt;--
&gt;See message header for info on list archives or unsubscribing, and
please
&gt;send personal replies to the author, not the list.
&gt;