[AZ-Observing] Re: Rosette

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 12:51:56 -0700

Albert;

I like it very much as it is.  Great color in the wreath-like body,
good color in the stars and I like the fainter wisps outside the main
Rosette.  Lots of great detail in the dark markings within the nebula.
I have seen several images where people went for blue detail among the
star cluster and blew out the nebula.  Too much is just too much.  My
opinion.

Keep up the good work;
Steve Coe