[AZ-Observing] Re: Road blockages to Sentinel

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mozdzen" <AZmozdzen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:35:39 -0700

Tom;

Repairing the road is going to be part of this trip.  I plan to take a little
shovel and I know that other people are planning on other tools.  In the past
the washes to get back to the observing site at Sentinel are not badly eroded
enough that they are impossible to cross, just take your time.  We also need a
small chain saw to prune a couple of trees that grow out over the road.   I
have some pruning shears, but palo verde trees are tough.

We can exercise off some of that Christmas dinner;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: