[AZ-Observing] Red eyes computer light shield

  • From: "azrascal" <azrascal1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "EVAC" <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "az-observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:24:24 -0700

At the Marathon I was speaking to a gentleman named Harold who was admiring a
red computer screen I use.  This is the link for product I found:
http://www.meridiantelescopes.com/redeyes.htm
                                     Phil S.

"To consider the Earth the only populated
world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert
that in an entire field sown with millet only one grain will grow."
     Metrodorus (d.277)