[AZ-Observing] Raining at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anderson, Bill" <malachite@xxxxxxx>, "Luttinen, Matt" <matt.luttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 12:23:40 -0700

Howdy all;

Well, here we are and it is raining at the Antennas site. It is not a
storm, but it a pretty steady rain is falling and has been for an hour
or so. It is noon on Friday. As Tom said, I do hope that some sunshine
tomorrow will burn the water out of the ground and stop any dew we might
have. We shall see. The "good" news is that I never set up the
telescope:-(

It does give me some time to work on the book.

Steve Coe