[AZ-Observing] Re: Public Star Party

  • From: "SkyWatcher" <skywatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 22:36:54 -0700

Hello everyone,

The National Astronomy Night at the Challenger Space Center pulled in
slightly less than 100 people.

We had 10 scopes with good views of Satrun, the moon, a few clusters and
double stars, M81 & M82 and the Eskimo Nebula later in the evening.

A good showing for a not so great night.

I hope you had a good turn out at Thunderbird park.

Tony LaConte