[AZ-Observing] Presentation/Star Party Estrella Mt Friday

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:07:29 -0700

Just a reminder.
  I am giving a basic presentation on astronomy and telescopes
followed by a telescope clinic and star party at the Estrella Mountain
Park tomorrow (Friday 9 Apr) night at 7:00 PM.

The event is free, but there is a charge of $6.00 per car for park
entry. If you have a telescope and have questions on it's setup and
use, bring it along and we will try to help you.

Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
Counting Photons
Phoenix, Arizona USA