[AZ-Observing] Pot-Luck Star Party at Ash Fork

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:56:01 -0800

A friend, Al Schober, from many years ago who used to live across the
ravine from me is having a pot-luck star party at his place (40 acres
worth) near Ash Fork this Saturday (June 11th). It is a very dark sky
site with no night lights whatsoever. He wanted me to invite anyone I
thought might be interested in attending. I have difficulty reaching him
by phone and so I could not get his permission to give his phone number
on this list. In lieu of this, if anyone is interested in attending, let
me know and I will provide directions and his phone number by private email.
Stan