[AZ-Observing] Re: Plato and the Alpine Valley

  • From: "G.B." <geebee111@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:30:39 GMT

Hi Chris -

Only one word comes to mind upon study of the two images - Astounding!

Thank you for sharing and keep 'em coming  :)

Cheers,

Geoff

-- Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Another set of images from December, this one came out
pretty well composed, and I think I actually got the
brightness right on it too.  I have two images to show
you, first Plato and Valles Alpes:

http://tinyurl.com/yrobsg

Next, a two part composite of wide field prime focus
that shows off Mare Imbrium well:

http://tinyurl.com/yrh24o

Thanks for looking!

Chris