[AZ-Observing] Re: Photo from Last Saturday

  • From: Brian Skiff <Brian.Skiff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:01:50 -0700 (MST)

>>  ...partly cloudy Saturday night and clear Friday night,
>>  so it makes me wonder if I should try for Friday....

     Sooner this weekend looks as though it will be better than later,
per the afternoon PHX forecast discussion:

...CLEAR SKIES THROUGH FRIDAY. A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM OFF THE
CALIFORNIA COAST WILL BEGIN TO SPREAD SOME CLOUDINESS OVER MAINLY
SOUTHWEST ARIZONA AND SOUTHEAST CALIFORNIA BY LATE SATURDAY.
MOISTURE WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE LEADING TO A SLIGHT CHANCE OF
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS OVER ARIZONA DURING THE FIRST HALF
OF NEXT WEEK.

\Brian