[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight from the 'Burbs

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 23:41:20 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244
Okay, who's sending down all the schmutz to southern AZ?? It's been windy, but
it looks like another attack of that Asian haze we had here a month or two ago.
I was hoping to observe galaxies tonight, but I may have to settle for double
stars...
Clear, not hazy, skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)

-- "tpolakis@xxxxxxx" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I was going to mention that the seeing forecast for Phoenix from the
Canadian Meteorological Center becomes very favorable in the morning hours=
=2E
The Clear Sky Clock shows a rare "5 out of 5" seeing rating when Jupiter i=
on the meridian=2E  The associated seeing map has a very large region of g=
ood
seeing extending well into Sonora and Baja=2E

Tom