[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Roll Call.....

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:03:33 -0700

Cherry Rd. always seems to get the worst of the m-ns-n activity. The SAC
plan was for last Sat and it was for Flat Iron. I didn't go there. I went to
Stone Haven Observatory in Maricopa and it was cl--dy there too. No
Perseids. I'll try Flat Iron this week. A little further than C.R. but
(relatively) cheap gas. Speaking of relatives, my Mom in Illinois says the
gas prices just went up 10 cents, better fill up now.

Jack

> Hey All,
>
> Well, the weather "forecast" mentions the "cl--r" word for Fri and Sat.  I
> believe the SAC plan was for Cherry Rd.
>
> So begins the usual "where's everyone headed this weekend" thread...
>
> Thad
>
> Thad Robosson
> Please note my new Email address...
> starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx