[AZ-Observing] Observing Conditions up here

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:11:27 -0700

At this moment up here in Dewey the skies are completely cloudless,
except for a very low set of clouds to the SE. The last three nights
have been very good and so it would seem the Phx NOAA is wrong when they
say partly cloudy for tonight and mostly cloudy for tomorrow night, but
weather can change quickly.

BTW I was out testing my SQM last night. I got a reading of 21.14 in
Dewey at my observatory, and 21.49 at the Cherry Rd. observing site.
Stan