[AZ-Observing] Re: New photos on web site

  • From: "Laurel" <laureldunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:52:51 -0700

Really enjoyed visiting your exceptional web page galleries Mr. Orman.  Most
especially the caving gallery  "Light into Darkness and Back Again"  These
images remind me of the caving trips we took our sons on in years gone by,
and caves I visited in my own youth... eons ago

...and as you have quite accurately posted:

"True heroes follow the cavers creed: Take only pictures, leave only
footprints, kill only time."

Many thanks,
Laurel Sparks-Dunlap