[AZ-Observing] New e-mail address; effective immediately

  • From: <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:13:27 -0700

I have been off-line for these lists for about two weeks, all the time getting
a new ISP - cox.  To make a long story short I have a new e-mail address that
you need to start using NOW!  It is the one being used for this message.
Please replace my old one (acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) IMMEDIATELY!

I am not able to retrieve messages from the old account, not at all, at all, at
all.  So, if you have been trying to contact me in this time interval, please
resubmit to the new e-mail address.

I haven't had time, now will I go back to review old messages from this list.
If there is something you think I need to know, please send me a message.

I'll update everyone with some of what has been happening during this time.

Thanks and clear skies,
aj