[AZ-Observing] Re: New Astro Club in PHX Area

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 14:08:12 -0700

Interesting. Dan Heim was/is a prominent member of PAS. Maybe with the
high cost of gasoline more local clubs will be more desireable. Thank
goodness it is not called the Anthem Astronomy Club. I was not at all
happy with the weight of a large corporation changing the name of Desert
Hills Road to Anthem Way, as well as the factory outlet at the corner of
I-17 and Desert Hills road to another Anthem clone. Gross.
Stan