[AZ-Observing] Re: NGC6888 - The Crescent Nebula in narrowband

  • From: "Bernard Miller" <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 07:40:36 -0700

Howard,

That picture in Astronomy Magazine was done by Mark Hanson who has the
observatory about 30 feet south of mine. I don't think the picture in the
magazine does his version justice. Take a look at the version on his
website. I think it has much more detail than mine, but then he has a
14-inch RCOS so it should.

http://www.btlguce.com/

Bernard