[AZ-Observing] Re: My first Globular Cluster with the TEC-140 and ST8300 - M92

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:33:26 -0700 (PDT)

Superb colors Bernard.
Clear Skies,

Chris

Schur's Web Portal: http://www.schursastrophotography.com

--- On Thu, 3/17/11, Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] My first Globular Cluster with the TEC-140 and ST8300 -
M92
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 10:59 PM

Hi,

Here is my latest picture, M92. It is the first globular cluster I have
imaged with my TEC-140 and ST8300. I used RGB binned 1x1 with no luminance.
I may try adding the luminance, but have read pros and cons of doing this. I
am relatively new to globular clusters, so any feedback or advise would be
welcome.

<http://www.azstarman.net/M_92.htm> http://www.azstarman.net/M_92.htm

Thanks for looking

Bernard