[AZ-Observing] More weather

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wes Edens <edensw@xxxxxxxxx>, "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 10:09:11 -0700

   I just love this site. Here is another one that shows how the east is
getting slammed by bad weather. Have you seen the movie  The day after
tomorrow?  Their have been more tornadoes this year than ever and we are
not even in the season yet.

http://www.atmo.arizona.edu/gifs/USRADCOMP.GIF

    It does look like there is a chance that some clearing will be
overhead at the Antenna site. Is it time for Steve to do the dance?

Andrew