[AZ-Observing] More Estate Items Found

  • From: "J. D MADDY" <maddy0485@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:03:45 -0700

The family of the estate sale I've been working with found more boxes, crates
and tubs. To my surprise, they gave me two boxes of eyepieces. And, nearly all
were Televue's. I'll have pictures later today if needed.

Also, a new condition C14 Fastar was found in a crate. New price is $5,199.
(Plus tax or shipping) The price on it is $4,250. (I'll deliver) I'll have
pictures of it later also if needed.

Call me if there are any questions. 602 672 2032.

JD Maddy

Here's the list: All are in new condition. I found only one with a noticeable
mark on the barrel. It was the Meade. He used compression diagonals on the
scopes.

Nagler Type 2

20mm     $200

Panoptic