[AZ-Observing] Re: Monsoon Observing

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 12:04:17 -0700

Well, if the weather turns bad, you at least  get a good "show"...
And if it rains, at least it is cooler !   And think of all the fun in the
mud...

Hi Steve. My wife and I are camped out near Roseburg, Or right now. We head
over to Prineville on Monday morning.
Oregon Star Party is next week. We will arrive there on Tues. The 10 day
weather forecast is excellent!
Wish you were in the area, and could join us.

David M. Douglass
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell  (602) 908-9092