[AZ-Observing] Re: Monday evening at Flatiron, possible?

  • From: "Ken Reeves" <kreeves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:45:33 -0700

 I keep telling you, don't post when you are going out on the E-mail list.
The moiston gods monitor it very closely :-)
On a slightly more serious note, it is interesting how we are in one of the
worst droughts in Arizona, and yet this has been such a horrible year for
observing.  I wouldn't mind it so much if the darn clouds would produce
rain.

Ken

Steve Coe wrote: OK;

I give up, the clouds have rolled in and I surrender.

Steve