[AZ-Observing] Monday Night

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:17:19 -0700

   To all who are retired, displaced, or laid off. I would like to check
out the new site on Monday night. I know that the moon will not set
until 10:07 PM but after all when was the last time you viewed a
crescent moon? And the temperature is foretasted is 39 degrees.
Think about it. And check the weather as the cloud cover is predicted to
be less than 10%. I will be taking pictures of the horizons 360% after
moonset. See the attached picture of the eastern horizon at Flat Iron
taken over a two years ago. I think it will be striped from the Az
observing list.
Andrew

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: 100_0724.JPG