[AZ-Observing] Re: Missing USNO A2.0 File

  • From: Skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 23:51:37 EDT

I'll try to send it to you by email.  If that doesn't work,
the file is available by anonymous ftp from:
_ftp://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/usnoa/_
(ftp://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/usnoa/)

Scroll down to the file you need, right click, and save it.

Jim O'Connor

In a message dated 9/4/2010 7:41:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rmscott@xxxxxxx writes:

I seem  to have lost one of my files for the USNO A2.0 datbase. The one
I'm  missing is "zone0825.acc". Could someone send it to me or point me
in the  direction of finding it.

Thank you,
Rick  Scott