[AZ-Observing] Mike's Orion Revisit

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 11:37:47 -0700

Hi Mike,

I've just caught up on things here and that Hubble palette rework of the Orion
Nebula area is simply astonishing.  The original was beautiful, but even my
wife (who usually refers to astronomy objects with a joking tone) gave an "ooh,
ahh" when I shared it with her.  If you have no issue with it, I'm going to
CanvasPOP that to around 3'x3' for my office.

Very well done on the re-imagining and re-imaging!

Gets my vote for APOD.

Tim