[AZ-Observing] Re: McNaught from Paranal, Chile Slideshow

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:40:19 -0700

Too bad this one didn't come around the other direction, from south to
north.....Then we would have been treated to some specatcular scenes
like these, which remind me of the "milkman" views at dawn of Comet
Ikeya-Seki in 1965, when I was growing up in south Florida.

Thanks for posting this link, Andrew....
Gene Lucas
(17250)