[AZ-Observing] Re: M109

  • From: "Jim Waters" <james.t.waters@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:55:56 -0700

Bernard;

As always, another great image.  Several things stand out.  The first is the
detail and color of M109.  A great image.  The next is the number of faint
fuzzy's in the image.  I think I can identify 12 other galaxies in the full
size image.  The star color is great along with capturing very faint stars.
I have the UCAC 2.0 DB for TheSky 6 loaded and I only show a small fraction
of the stars in your image.

Jim