[AZ-Observing] Lunar Landscapes

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 09:13:54 -0700

I just found out there will be a walking tour called Lunar Landscapes in
Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 at 7pm and 8pm each day. These are supposed to
be large (about large poster sized) images of the moon taken with the
Lunar Orbiter Camera. It will be at MonOrchid, 214 East Roosevelt St.,
Phoenix.

Yesterday I saw S&T's new moon globe. For $100 I would have expected it
to be part of a stand where one can spin the moon. It just sits on a
plastic stand.
Stan