[AZ-Observing] Looking for the viewing spot of a life time

  • From: Majorobs14@xxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:57:26 EST

Hi Group,
I am about to retire (in 10 days), and I am looking for the best viewing spot
I can find to set up shop. My only requirement is that the location be within
a 30 min drive to a hospital or medical facility. Earning a living is not an
issue. I am thinking about AZ, and/or NM as possible sites. I would prefer
daytime temps below 90, and evening temps above 35 if possible. Skies must be
steady, and VERY DARK. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks
John