[AZ-Observing] Re: Local PHX source for red light control film

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:16:20 -0700

Dan's essay is pretty interesting, for anyone who has not yet visited
the PhotoMark store.
A slight correction from the DFAC web pages.  According to the PhotoMark
web page,
http://www.photomark.com/
They are located at 2202 E. McDowell, on the North side of McDowell,
between the 51 Freeway (East of) and 24th Street.
They have been at that same location and I have traded with them for
many, many years.
They are principally a full-service photographic/camera shop, with a
separate camera repair business, and a full-service photo processing
shop right next door.
They cater to the more advanced and professional photo imager.

Also, Photon Instruments Ltd. has been in business in Mesa for more than
5 years...
http://www.photoninstrument.com/photon2.html
They are a full-service, well-stocked telescope equipment dealer and
repair shop.
Photon Instruments
122 East Main Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
Phone: 480 835-1767  -or- 800 574-2589
Fax:    480 835-1767
Before relocating to Mesa, Arizona, they operated a well-known telescope
repair company in the Eastern U.S. (advertising in Sky & Telescope),
going on 50 years of service.

Gene Lucas
(17250)