[AZ-Observing] Leaving for Australia next week

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:36:49 -0700

Howdy all;

I will be leaving for a two week trip to Australia on Tuesday of next
week.  Therefore I won't be making the SAC meeting on Friday, I need to
take my beautiful wife out to dinner as a SMALL token of appreciation.

This last week I have been at my sister-in-laws cabin near Heber.  I
spent some time away from "civilization" so that I could get started
writing my second book.  This on will be on nebulae.  Interesting to get
snowed on while the rest of you are in shirt sleeves.

I have a great observing list for Australia.  I will have a chance to
catch up on stories with Jim Barclay.  David Fredericksen, Chris Schur
and I went to visit him while Comet Halley was in the sky, so it has
been awhile.

Take care;
Steve Coe