[AZ-Observing] Re: Jupiter in Decent Seeing, part deux

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:57:16 -0700

Agreed, Tom.  And not so much trying to compete as to compare the
capability of a "lowly" C8, also at prime focus.  I assembled an image
from data taken last Friday night and a few days before opposition.
That was the night we enjoyed both a Ganymede and a GRS transit.

That image can be found at the link below.  This particular one was
obtained while operating at f30.

http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af203/desertrefugee/?action=view&cur
rent=Jup\

iter_9-17-10_0613_02_bf30.jpg