[AZ-Observing] Re: It looks like the Moistons will be leaving for the weekend....

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:53:10 -0700

Jimmy, the weather sites I frequent don't have things looking good - at
leastnot now.  I'm speaking specifically of Cherry Rd area.  What weather
forecast are you using????  Actually I hope it does turn out to be correct
and we can have a good time observing at Cherry.

Hope to see you there,
Mister Crayon

Jimmy Ray wrote:
My Dear Mister Crayon, You might want to get out and clip that "Hedge" a bit
this weekend..... (So, far things are looking good) For now I'm gonna go out
side and look up at those shiny things in the sky that showed up tonight....
Jimmy Ray -----Original Message----- From:
az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1][mailto:az-observing
-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]]On Behalf Of AJ Crayon Sent: Thursday, August 17,
2006 8:18 PM To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[3] Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re:
Itlooks like the Moistons will be leaving for the weekend.... Jimmy and all,
we are about to begin to commence to get ready to start a change in weather
pattern and it isn't clear how quick it will be nor how long it will last.
Myhope, of course, is clear weather for all. To find out one will have to
watch the weather and wait to see what happens. I really don't want to get
ahead with planning as that, most of the time, results in the rong decision.
Best I can do for now, aj Jimmy Ray wrote: Have heard a rumor that the
Moistons may actually be leaving the state for the weekend. Could this mean
that we will actually get a night's observing in at (pick your favorite
site)Cherry road this month??? Mr. Crayon, your predictions please......
Jimmy Ray -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free
Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.1/421 - Release Date:
8/16/2006 -- See message header for info on list archives or unsubscribing,
and please send personal replies to the author, not the list. -- See message
header for info on list archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal
replies to the author, not the list. -- No virus found in this incoming
message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database:
268.11.1/421 - Release Date: 8/16/2006 -- No virus found in this outgoing
message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database:
268.11.1/421 - Release Date: 8/16/2006 -- See message header for info on
listarchives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the
author, not the list.

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx