[AZ-Observing] Re: In remembrance....

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:29:55 -0500

We'd be remiss not mention the crew of Challenger, who were lost 18 years
ago yesterday:
Francis R. "Dick" Scobey
Michael J. Smith
Ronald E. McNair
Ellison S. Onizuka
Gregory B. Jarvis
Judith A. Resnik
S. Christa McAuliffe

Remember their sacrifice when looking at the photo from Mars. The continued
exploration of space will be their legacy.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona