[AZ-Observing] Images of Sharpless Objects by Dean Salman

  • From: edwin hubble <hubble_edwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: azObserving <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Starry Nights <starrynights@xxxxxxxxxxx>, TAAAforum <taaaforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 03:30:34 -0800 (PST)

This is a GREAT GALLERY of 13 Sharpless Objects, with grey, inverse
gray, color and narrow band options:

http://www.sharplesscatalog.com/sharpless.aspx

I look forward to his complete Archive of Sharpless objects.
A great contribution !

Victor Herrero
http://hubbleed.bravehost.com/

From a TAAA Forum message December 1, 2007:

This is my latest image, and one of the longer ones, to help the
reflection and fainter nebula come through. Taken with the TAKE-180
F/2.8 astrograph and the ST-10 XME for a total of 12 hours. But I
used CCD Commander so it was easy to pick up where I left off.

The H-Alpha was done in my backyard and the color at the Inn in Benson.

Be sure to view the large size as well. BTW, a lot of the processing
methods came from AIC 2006 and 2007, very useful conferences.

http://www.ccdimages.org/ccds.aspx?photoid=613

Dean Salman

http://www.ccdimages.com
-