[AZ-Observing] ISS Shuttle Pass

  • From: "J. D MADDY" <maddy0485@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:07:19 -0700

Did anyone see the ISS Shuttle pass this morning at 5:21AM? It was the closest
conjunction of the two craft I have seen. They were just arcseconds apart. They
also passed just under the Moon and Venus from my location in Clarkdale. They
danced in and out of the clouds and finally disappeared when they went into the
heavy cloud bank to the northeast. Really unique sight.
JD