[AZ-Observing] Re: ISS Pass tonight

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:47:40 -0700

I need to get out more, Stepped out to take a peek and realized it was
cloudy. Since I could see the 1st magnitude stars I figured I'd see
something. Didn't see it until it was about halfway up. It just happened to
pass right through this rift in the clouds as it passed overhead, so It did
brighten up considerably. Faded into the heavier cloud cover to the
southeast at about 60 deg elevation.

At least I got the garbage out ;)

Rick Tejera
President