[AZ-Observing] IC 4604 Rho Ophiuchi

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:33:25 -0700

I've been working on this for a few weeks. It's low in the sky and the window
is small plus, as you all know, the weather hasn't been very cooperative
lately. I am planning to do a two panel mosaic on this region. The link is to
the top half which has about 3.75 hours of luminance and 3 hours of RGB on it.
Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a nice July 4th holiday.
Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/9211401558/lightbox/