[AZ-Observing] Re: IC 2087

  • From: Robert A Alba <rajalba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:12:57 -0800 (PST)

Albert,
Just googled some pictures of IC 2087 and yours is very similar in contrast to
the ones I looked at.  So it seems that you've captured all that's possible.
But, if you do put more time into it at a later date, please repost.  I'd like
to see the outcome.

Bob

On Monday, January 27, 2014 11:06 AM, Robert A Alba <rajalba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Albert,
Since I'm not really knowledgeable about astrophotography, I'm not sure what I
mean.  If it's possible, I'd like to see more contrast between B 22 and the
rest of the image.  I don't know if that's possible.  The "problem" I'm having
just might be caused by the video capabilities in my cheap laptop.

Bob

On Monday, January 27, 2014 11:00 AM, Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx> wrote:

Bob you mean put more time on it?